1. Trim, clean and polish the fingernails; paint the background coior on the fingernails and dry it out.
2. Remove the film of product, cut out the patter and plunge it into water 10-20 seconds.
3. Moisten the fingernails, stick the patter in position.
4. Sop up the water with a paper towel and blow dry.
5. Cap with clear nail polish and blow dry.
Warning: keep reach out of children
1. Clean and dry the skin completely
2. Cat our the design of your choice and remove the film
3. Tattoo face down on skin
4. Rub and wet the tattoo completely with damp cloth or sponge
5. Peel the corner of the Tattoo gently to check if it has transferred. If not, press down and wet again.
6. Your Tattoo can last for several days if transferred carefully.
7. How to remove the Tattoo Rubbing cold cream or baby oil Alcohil will remove the Tattoo instantly.
Click here to see the Product Review