100% new retail
1* 16pcs Christmas Snowflake Stars Nail Art Patch Foil Decal Stickers Manicure - 5 patterns
1. Use a cuticle-pusher to push back the cuticle, use a nail filer to buff the natural nails and make the surface shiny and clear. The nail surface has to be proper clean and grease-free
2. Select foils that fit the nails and peel it off
3. Apply foils on nail and smooth it. Make sure there's some gap in the cuticles because if it sticks on the skin, the might fall off easily.
4. Use a nail filer to cut off the excessive foil
5. As an option you can apply glue or a clear nail polish to the tip of the nail to seal the foil to the free edge. It can make the foil last longer on the nail.
6. To remove just loose one edge and pull it off, the residues you can remove with nail polish remover!