1. Trim, clean and polish the fingernails; paint the background coior on the fingernails and dry it out.
2. Remove the film of product,cut out the patter and plunge it into water 10-20 seconds.
3. Moisten the fingernails, stick the patter in position.
4. Sop up the water with a paper towel and blow dry.
5. Cap with clear nail polish and blow dry.
Warning: keep reach out of children
1. Clean and dry the skin completely
2. Cat our the design of your choice and remove the film
3. Tattoo face down on skin
4. Rub and wet the tottoo completely with damp cloth or songe
5. Peel the corner of the Tatto gently to check if it has transferred. If not, press down and wet again.
6. Your Tatto can last for several days if transferred carefully.
7. How to remove the Tatto Rubbing cold cream or baby oil Alcohil will remove the Tatto instantly.