BORN PRETTY 5 Boxes 10ml Multi Function Acrylic Dip Powder Glitter Carving Extension Nail Powder
Brand: BORN PRETTY
Color: As the pictures show
1 Box 10ml BORN PRETTY 4 IN 1 Holographics Dipping Nail Powder
1 Box 10ml BORN PRETTY 3 IN 1 Glitter Dipping Nail Powder
1. The Dip Powder is easy to do it with a french and gradient effect.
2. To create a protective layer, strengthen your own natural nails, promote longer and stronger nails which don't split or peel.
3. The advantages are simple and quick to apply, more durable than nail polish, and the disadvantage is that it is not easy to remove(in the same way as the nail gel)
4. Acrylic dip powder can be used on natural nails and false nails.
5. Provide a fantastic natural look for your nails.
6. Dip nails at home or professional use.
Dipping Powder Steps:
1. Prepare your nail.
2. Apply a thin coat of dip base.
3. Dip tip of the entire nail into the dish.
4. Brush off excess powder.
5. Apply a second coat of dip Base Coat .
6. Dip tip of a nail into the dish to achieve desired line.
7. Brush off excess powder.
8. Apply dip ACTIVATOR.
9. Smooth and refine the surface with a buffer.
10. Apply top coat
DIY Design Flower Steps:
1. Brush the acrylic power on the nail mold with acrylic liquid.
2. Stick it to your real nail and make sure it fully plying-up, wait it dry.
3. Remove the nail mold.
4. Triming the shape your nails.
5. Apply a color coat.
6. Make the shape of acrylic powder as you want with acrylic liquid.
Nail Art Extension Steps:
1. Put a nail form on your nail.
2. Brush the acrylic powder on the nail with acrylic liquid.
3. It would try within 1-2 mins.
4. Take off the nail form.
5. Triming the shape your nails.
4 IN 1 Nail Powder Mirror Effect Steps:
1. Prepare your nails with base coat and cure it under UV / LED lamp
2. Apply color gel, cure it under UV / LED lamp(This step can also be avoided)
3. Apply no wipe top coat, cure it under UV / LED lamp
4. Use eyeshadow stick or silicone brush to pick the powder and burnish it onto your nails
5. Apply no wipe top coat, cure it under LED/UV lamp
no data yet !
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE