Carving Powder >NICOLE DIARY 10g Clear Dip Powder Pink Y...
NICOLE DIARY 10g Clear Dip Powder Pink Yellow Acrylic Extension Carved Flower Dip Powder Nails
NICOLE DIARY is a theme-based nail art brand founded in 2011 by "NICOLE", she believes that"Nail arts is one of the ways people can feel creative and artsy, as nail arts supposed to be."
"No matter where you are,no matter when it is,everywhere it happens, Cause your dream is fancy ! " NICOLE DIARY is committed to create passionate and personalized Stamping Series for customers, so that every nail experience is unique.
Brand: NICOLE DIARY
Type: Acrylic Powder
Color Chart: 3 Colors for Choose
Quantity: 1 Box
Volume: Approx. 10g
1 Box 10g NICOLE DIARY Acrylic Powder And Liqiud
To create a protective layer, strengthen your own natural nails, promote longer and stronger nails which don't split or peel.
Nail glitter dust can be used on natural nails and false nails.
Provides a fantastic natural look for your nails.
Allow you for professional or home nail art design.
A professional nail art gift for yourself or your girlfriend.
DIY DESIGN FLOWER STEPS:
1. Brush the acrylic power on the nail form with acrylic liquid.
2. Stick it to your real nail and make sure it fully plying-up, wait it dry.
3. Remove the nail form.
4. Triming the shape your nails.
5. Apply a color coat.
6. Make the shape of acrylic powder as you want with acrylic liquid.
7. Apply top coat, cure it.
NAIL ART EXTENSION STEPS:
1. Apply a layer of base coat,cure it.
2. Put a nail form on your nail.
3. Brush the acrylic powder on the nail with acrylic liquid.
4. After the acrylic powder and the acrylic liquid are combined, and apply it to the nail.
5. it would try within 1-2 mins.
6. Take off the nail form.
7. Triming the shape your nails.
8. Apply top coat,cure it.
REMOVE UV GEL STEP:
-Soak nails in a glass bowl filled with a small amount of acetone, or wrap each nail in cotton pad soaked with acetone for around 5 to 10 minutes.
-Product will start to become soft and you can gently file it away or slide it off using a small wooden stick.
1. Avoid all skin contact. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately.
2. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE