NICOLE DIARY 10g Light Sensitive Glitter Dip Powder Sequins Nail Art Decoration Tools
"No matter where you are, no matter when it is, everywhere it happens, Cause your dream is fancy ! " NICOLE DIARY is committed to create passionate and personalized Stamping Series for customers, so that every nail experience is unique.
Brand: NICOLE DIARY
Type: Dipping Nail Powder
Color Chart: 8 Colors for Choose
Quantity: 1 Box
Volume: Approx. 10g
Long Period: About 15 Days Or longer
Effect: Light Sensitive
Curing Tools: UV Lamp or LED Lamp
1 Box 10g NICOLE DIARY Light Sensitive Nail Glitter Dust
1-The Color of the nail changes depending on the UV light, not the product chromatic aberration.
2-There exists difference between the color card and the color on the nail. The former is using natural color ad the base, and the latter is painted on model's nail, with its original color as the base.
1. The Dipping Nail Powder is easy to do it with a french gradient and glitter effect.
2. The advantages are simple and quick to apply, more durable than nail polish, and the disadvantage is that it is not easy to remove(in the same way as the nail gel)
3. Acrylic nail powder can be used on natural nails and false nails.
4. Provide a fantastic natural look for your nails.
5. Dip nails at home or professional use.
HOW TO USE
Step 1. Clean Nails then shorten nail surface as normal nail arts process.
Step 2. Apply one layer bond, wait it dry. (Necessary)
Step 3. Apply a thin coat of dip base.
Step 4. Dip tip of entire nail into the dish.
Step 5. Brush off excess powder, apply dip activator, wait until dry.
Step 6. Shape nails and nail surface.
Step 7. Apply dip Top in 2-3 quick brush strokes, wait it dry.
Step 8. Finish.
1. Avoid all skin contact. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately.
2. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
no data yet !
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE